Who doesn’t love cookies? Only problem is normally cookies are packed with sugar, butter and flour, making them a delicious, but not so nutritious treat. Fortunately these cookies are protein packed, flourless, sugarless, and butterless! They use one of my FAVORITE drinks of all time, REBBL Reishi and Chocolate Elixir as the milk substitute and give them a little moisture.
REBBL Protein Cookies
Healthy cookies? Yes please. Perfect for a grab and go snack, or a quick after workout refuel. Packed with protein and no added sugars!
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour I put Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free oats in the food processor to create a flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder of choice
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter
- 1/2 cup REBBL Reishi & Chocolate Elixir
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place 1 3/4 cup Gluten Free oats into the food processor to create an oat flour.
Place oat flour into a large mixing bowl and add all of the ingredients listed above.
Roll cookies into large golfball size shapes and press down on the tray.
Place cookies in oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Or until slightly firm.